CS 2422 -- 組合語言與系統程式
Due: 23:59, October 28, 2008
- Write an assembly program to sort the given list of 32-bit numbers with the bubble sort method.
- The program should sort the given numbers correctly with the bubble sort algorithm, no matter how
many numbers are given.
- Do not declare your own input data. Instead, use “
INCLUDE data1.inc” in
your source program. The “
data1.inc” file contains the declaration of the
array1. A sample is given
- The program can be assembled correctly with MASM.
- You can see the introduction to bubble sort
- (60%) A completely working program is finished:
The code should be complete or almost done (meaning the basic structure of the code is
correct but the code may still have bugs), and can be assembled correctly.
- (30%) The program produces correct results.
- (5%) Read me file.
- (5%) Readability.
- Late Penalty: All assignments are due at midnight (i.e., 24:00) on the due date.
The late penalty is 20% for each day (or fraction) past due.
- Early Bonus: For programming assignments, there is an early bonus of 2% per day for up to 4% total.
- Submit your assignment:
- The source code file: Please name this .asm file as
student ID _hw1.asm.
- The “Read me” file: It should include (1) the program’s flow path, and (2) how to execute
the program. Please name this .txt file as
student ID _hw1.txt. (Ex: 9700000_hw1.txt)
- Deadline: 10/28, 23:59
- Any cheating will be handled seriously in compliance with the university
rules. Discussion of assignments is encouraged, but copying is prohibited and considered as cheating.